Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

A Rare Newgrounds Find!

Beautifully animated, one of the most artistically professional and unapathetic flash cartoons on Newgrounds, full marks for faith as well (it must have taken hours). A great concept as well, and brilliant dialog, which very much reminded me of the Swain's Blockhead character, also voiced very well. There's not much else I can say; definitely a rare find!

CatFat responds:

haha thanks alot!
The initial animation only took a week to make but from then on, doing the final linework and colouring took MONTHS, yes it was deadening haha

Pandora Pandora

Good effort!

I hate to rate this low, because you've clearly put a lot of effort into this documentary. You definitely get no low marks for complaisance! I just felt some of the graphics were a little tacky, but you sort of drew attention to that in your author comments. I'd say newground is perhaps the wrong place to showcase anything other than ultra violence or sadistic humour; it's sad but true.

Ray Quest Ray Quest

Compelling

It may start off slow, but a few levels in it becomes quite compelling. I liked the fact that the "levelling up" incorporated an element of strategy. The difficulty progression was ideal and stopped it getting dull. Good art and gameplay, of course. I think this game could easily incorporate the medal system, for example you could have a medal for maxing out the attack, health or speed powers.

Silent Hill: Room 304 Silent Hill: Room 304

Eerie As Hell

My heart is pumping like crazy right now, a very unsettling game. Great photography and a good concept, but at points it's impossible to play without the walkthrough. I'm still a little shaken after being in the school, if you want a game fused with a genuinely creepy psychological horror story, then this is perfect!

assjoe responds:

I'm glad you liked it!

xKore - Magnum (FULL) xKore - Magnum (FULL)

I didn't even realised..

I've been absent-mindedly listening to this song repeatedly on Spotify! I mean, I only just put two and two together and realised it's xKore from Newgrounds.

8 Bit Flavour 8 Bit Flavour

8 bit fusion is on the uprise, I predict

Much respect for anyone that is trying to do something different. It's great because you don't solely use a chip tune sound; there's textural interest, and for that reason it sounds really good.

The Dark Joker The Dark Joker

Sexy as!

This is a pretty sexy track. A good full beat and the modulating synth half way through has a really nice thick sound. A nicely rounded dance track, and unlike many it doesn't get boring. The variation is subtle too, which saves the song from sudden, distracting changes. Euphonic club tune!

Nechura responds: